I suggest you ...

Direct manual entry of a trip and it's data. If it is not already possible. I'm not able too.

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Robert shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Harti commented  · 

Where are the settings to change the language into German?????

• JHoag commented  · 

I'd like to add that I want to be able to finish my trip on my iPhone app without having to add wind details before finishing the trip. I want to be able to add the data later when I can confirm the info.

• Logan commented  · 

Can we enter past sails? I'm looking for an app to log everything.

• KSH commented  · 

Good morning, I am new with this app, any suggestions?

• Samsmit commented  · 

Hi, i just started using the app to create a complete log off all my previous and future trips. Unfortunately, i cannot find how to manually enter data via the app. When will that be available?

• Tim commented  · 

Just starting to use this app in 2013 and would like to know where the improvements are that were discussed 10 months ago on this forum. Thanks!

• Paul commented  · 

I would also like an app where I can create a trip log adding hourly data on location, conditions etc

• Julian Cable commented  · 

I guess this has been done. But I tried adding a track I manually drew in Google Maps and its calculated the whole distance but only displays part of the track on the map

• AdminDuncan Malcolm (Founder, Saild) commented  · 

There is a bug on the site which we're working on fixing for adding trips.

To add some clarity are you suggesting the ability to add trips from the app manually?

• Ronny Vanden Bempt commented  · 

Same for me: There's no browser that enables me to add a trip... No matter which page I am on that has an 'add trip'-button. It's difficult to use saild when you cannot add a trip!
        I'm eager to get started with this tool...

Feedback and Knowledge Base